Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Photogenic?

So on Saturday Daniel and I went to UCLA to take pictures. The shoot went pretty well, it was cold and gloomy, so I didn't get to wear the dress I originally had in mind. I didn't like the weather, but both Daniel and Ric the photographer enjoyed it better that way. I don't think we are in the slightest photogenic, we have awkward smiles and poses, so that is something we can probably work on a little for future photo sessions :).

No pictures from the session yet, it's weird that I haven't heard from Ric since then when he told us he would send us some previews within a few days. In the meantime here are some from after the shoot, we were at Borders drinking coffee and acting silly, waiting for Joan and Robert to go out for lunch :).





We had some awesome sushi, showed off my new car, went shopping for a bit, and grabbed some boba on our way back :). It was a nice day.




No comments:

Post a Comment